All themes have been updated to MyBB 1.8.14

Create Account

FunkyOne - Responsive MyBB 1.8 theme

Hey, just bought this theme for a 2017 redesign of my forum and am currently trying to add MyAlerts support to it since we use alerts extensively at ZEJ. Problem comes when I try to add the header icon, it breaks the welcomeblock menu and displays the modal content underneath the logo. All alerts-related user CP pages also load as white even though there's definitely content in their templates. I've run into a similar issue before with another theme, and I'm assuming this is some strange JavaScript conflict since the modal doesn't open, but I'd like to fix it if possible and have the alerts headericon look similar to the messages dropdown and be on the same side.

I can do the last part myself once the big blocker is rectified, but since I'm probably the worst at JavaScript, I'll need a bit of help fixing it if it's fixable. Will send forum URL and admin account on request.

PM me a temp admin account and I'll take a look for you.

Message sent.

How do I change the portal.php? I removed all the code from portal_annoucement because it looked really ugly in my opinion showing all the recent posts...

How can I make the portal.php have like a custom info wall with whatever I want to write.

Idk how else to explain it.

Do you want another box like the stats and users online?

<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder">
<td class="thead"><strong> Your title here </strong> </td>
<td class="trow1">

Your Content here

<br />

Then it does this :/

Put it in portal template, not portal announcement.
Add it below {$stats}

that worked.. I have a mood plugin but It doesnt show it on the user CP. im pretty sure this is the code for it. 

<a href="javascript:;" onclick="MyBB.popupWindow('/mood.php'); return false;">Change Mood</a>

That code is for the index page with all the user options.
Place that code in Templates > Funky > Header Templates > header_welcomeblock_member

Just in case you didnt see that ^

(01-22-2017, 03:57 PM)SimonTV Wrote: Just in case you didnt see that ^

Ignore that reply

Could you help me change the way the profile display looks on threads?
My name seems out of place, i.e not aligned correctly with the rank Administrator. Also would you have any rank badges I could have or buy?

Forum software by © MyBB - Theme © iAndrew 2017