All themes have been updated to MyBB 1.8.15

Create Account

Enable private messages here http://iandrew.org/usercp.php?action=options

iGame - Responsive MyBB 1.8 theme

Updated for MyBB 1.8.15

Hi iAndrew, is this the case with all the themes or just this one? Cheers.

(04-25-2018, 01:10 PM)NicholasBur Wrote: Hi iAndrew, is this the case with all the themes or just this one? Cheers.

Is what the case?

Hiya mate, just wondering how I go about changing the hover colour for the css menu dropdown? Cheers

(05-07-2018, 08:34 PM)Flinty Wrote: Hiya mate, just wondering how I go about changing the hover colour for the css menu dropdown? Cheers

Themes > iGame > Extra.css

Code:
#cssmenu > ul > li:hover > a {
    color: #ffffff;
}

I was more referring about when you hover it turns to that green/blue colour. I'm looking to change that to my board theme. Also looking to remove the board stats from the right hand side of the index page, and on the portal switching the sides of both main elements.

Also a small issue I found with larger usernames, whilst being used on mobile (tested with iPhone 8+) when you click for the dropdown it changes location causing the whole webpage to move up a little bit. Screenshot provided if necessary

Themes > iGame > Extra.css

Code:
#cssmenu ul ul li:hover > a {
    background: #3f9889;
    color: #fff;
}

For the stats Templates > iGame > Index Page Templates > Index

Delete this code
Code:
<table border="0" cellspacing="{$theme['borderwidth']}" cellpadding="{$theme['tablespace']}" class="tborder2">
<tr>
<td class="thead">
<strong><i style="color: #fff; font-size: 16px;" class="fa fa-bar-chart-o fa-fw"></i> &nbsp; Board stats</strong>
</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td class="trow1">
{$forumstats}
</td>
</tr>
</table>

<br />

Can you send me a temp admin so I can take a look at the username dropdown? You can PM me the login.

Hey IAndrew

I'm currently using your free igame theme... but possibly looking to upgrade to your paid responsive theme.

Just one question. I'm tinkering with the theme to create options for my forum users. I.e different colour schemes as some find it hard to read the white on black. How do I change the colour of the background on the header and footer?

Thanks in advance.

Themes > iGame > Global.css
You can edit the trow1 and trow2 or edit the links using

Code:
a:link {
    color: #3f9889;
    text-decoration: none
}

a:visited {
}

(05-16-2018, 07:01 PM)iAndrew Wrote: Themes  > iGame > Global.css
You can edit the trow1 and trow2 or edit the links using

Code:
a:link {
}

a:visited {
}

I'm pretty new to all this but aren't the trow for the alternating thread backgrounds?

I'm trying to change the background colour of the header and footer. The containers holding the social links/forum shortcuts etc. Is it possible to change these from black? I'm probably just being dumb Confused

Forum software by © MyBB - Theme © iAndrew 2017