All themes have been updated to MyBB 1.8.19

Hello There, Guest!

Sidr - Responsive MyBB 1.8 theme

Brody Offline
(10-31-2018, 08:51 PM)iAndrew Wrote: Odd. All I have done is copy over stylesheet to your version. Templates shouldn't be changed at all.

My bad, I meant to say that some of that stuff like alerts and stuff were in global.css I believe. I really just used alt for dark element styling.
MyBB Enthusiast Community Creator

iAndrew Offline
Administrator
I moved all the custom styling in custom.css.

Brody Offline
(10-31-2018, 09:09 PM)iAndrew Wrote: I moved all the custom styling in custom.css.

Hmm yeah I did a lot of edits to global.css.did you copy those over or they are supposed to be there still? Fonts are missing, posts still messed up with postbit bg switcher, member profile is missing the font icons I put into tabs now. Sorry not trying to complain just letting you know what's missing. Quote styles are different. There's still several elements that aren't showing up how I styled them.

Sorry not trying to be a pain and don't mean to be short just mobile.

I had some tabs I added there as well in member profile that are gone.

iAndrew Offline
Administrator
Install a backup of the theme and I will copy over any edits I missed.

Control + F5 hard refresh now. Will add the fonts now.

Brody Offline
Okay I imported custom theme elements only over PCR Forums theme, it's called 'restore' - looks right.

iAndrew Offline
Administrator
Is cloudflare in developer mode still? Can't tell if the fonts have loaded or not.

Brody Offline
(10-31-2018, 09:40 PM)iAndrew Wrote: Is cloudflare in developer mode still? Can't tell if the fonts have loaded or not.

I paused all services.

iAndrew Offline
Administrator
In forumbit_depth1_cat you have this code with the largetext class which is loading another font, the same for the theads.
Code:
<span class="largetext" style="font-family: 'Retro', sans-serif; font-size: 12px;font-weight: 700; text-decoration: uppercase;">

Ok just found the @font-face { Retro; that has fixed it.

Are all fonts loaded now?
Tabs are done
Postbit background is done
Quotes & code changed

Anything else?

Brody Offline
Sorry my 11 month old daughter is over for holiday and spending some time with her. Will check things out more thoroughly when I can. I do notice that the Alerts and Messages Notifier are styled the default way and not like in the recovery theme. I made the bubbles a bit thinner and stuff I am pretty sure.

I will look harder soon. Also, you will be adding the light bulb icon and the theme switcher back right? Where you click and it goes from dark -> light?

iAndrew Offline
Administrator
(11-01-2018, 03:51 AM)Brody Wrote: I will look harder soon. Also, you will be adding the light bulb icon and the theme switcher back right? Where you click and it goes from dark -> light?

I just removed it as both are the same color right now so it is less confusing. Will add it back once the dark version is done.
Alerts styling has been updated.