All themes have been updated to MyBB 1.8.15

Create Account

FunkyOne - Responsive MyBB 1.8 theme

(01-03-2017, 12:55 AM)pexware Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 06:48 PM)iAndrew Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 04:55 PM)pexware Wrote: I bought it. How do I download?
Confused

Downloads are instant after the paypal process.
I will check paypal and send you a copy to your email.

pls check.. paypal transaction number 3B958037GX09769**

I sent a copy of the theme to your email that you used with paypal earlier.

(01-03-2017, 03:32 AM)iAndrew Wrote:
(01-03-2017, 12:55 AM)pexware Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 06:48 PM)iAndrew Wrote:
(01-02-2017, 04:55 PM)pexware Wrote: I bought it. How do I download?
Confused

Downloads are instant after the paypal process.
I will check paypal and send you a copy to your email.

pls check.. paypal transaction number 3B958037GX09769**

I sent a copy of the theme to your email that you used with paypal earlier.

Sorry, I did not receive a copy ~ can you send to my gmail?

What is your Gmail email? Send me a PM with it.

Hey there I bought this a while ago. Please can you help me with setup, like how to fix the links and text at the bottom. Thanks.

Can you send me your forum url.

(04-27-2016, 02:47 AM)iAndrew Wrote:
FunkyOne - Responsive MyBB 1.8x Theme

[Image: btn_buynow_CC_LG.gif]

A transparent responsive MyBB 1.8.x theme. background can easily be changed to work for all niches and looks great.
Works on all your mobile / tablet and desktop devices and comes with the below.
Hello Andrew,
I have installed this FunkyOne theme for my website and it's GREAT! The Paypal payment was seamless and the auto-download came through with no problems!
I changed the background to the purple one and it's what I have been looking for a LONG time!
I have a few questions/requests about this theme. Do I do this in this thread or do I PM you for this?
In case you wanted to take a look... my website is: site
I will PM you the special code that I need to verify that you are who you say you are. 
Of course, you will have to do the email verification. I am very strict about this to prevent spam and other baddies from invading my website.
Regards!

Hi, you can do it here or by PM.

I just signed up on your site as iAndrew, can you activate my account? It's certainly me and not spam.

Are you having problems with something as your PM title was "code for my website" but it never mentioned anything.

(01-10-2017, 10:14 AM)iAndrew Wrote: Hi, you can do it here or by PM.

I just signed up on your site as iAndrew, can you activate my account? It's certainly me and not spam.

Are you having problems with something as your PM title was "code for my website" but it never mentioned anything.

Hello Andrew,

I was half asleep when I did that. 

Your account has been bumped up.

Thanks for visiting.

Hello Everyone,

Here is an update on installing the FunkyOne theme on my forum website at hackrally.net and I started out with the Purple background. 

After the initial installation, everything looked great, however, I wanted to make a few changes that fit the concept of my website.

So, I PMed Andrew who patiently guided me through some stuff that I was able to do. 

However, some of the modifications that I did to the theme files kind of made the website look kind of crappy.
Disclaimer: I do not know how to code in CSS if my life depended on it. I do know how to code in HTML, but that's a different methodology of website creation.

So, with that "handicap" in my lack of CSS coding, Andrew volunteered to assist me in fixing those files in question. 
I temporarily made Andrew Administrator so that he can go in through the AdminCP and fix those files up for me.

Ok, so, that part was done, however, Andrew did point out that the plugin, MyTabs, was making my website look odd when it was viewed in either iPad or cell phone. 
It didn't look right. I mean, it was doable, but not professionally done. That's when Andrew suggested that I make my own tabs. (now... remember that disclaimer?)

So, I tried this one method of making my own tabs, but after 3 failed attempts to get the Tabs to work right, I PMed Andrew and told him what was going on. 

Again, he volunteered (yes, I did offer to pay him for this, but he politely refused) to fix the Tabs. Sure enough, he did. 
Keep in mind, this is above and beyond what Andrew normally does here on his website.

There were other things that I was doing to the tabs that kind of messed things up, but I finally fixed them the way I like it.

So, there you have it in a nutshell. I don't know how many PMs that were sent to Andrew and me, but there were a bunch. Andrew was patient with me through the whole ordeal.

Now, I have made a Duplicate theme, but this time using the FunkyOne background, but everything else is identical to the Purple theme. It does look great in the Funky background as well!

Now, my users have 2 theme options to choose from when they visit my website.

There you have it! If you need someone to assist you, you can be assured that Andrew will do what he can to get your website looking the way you want it.

Sorry for the LONG read, but I wanted to give Andrew credit where it's due!

FunkyOne is now updated for MyBB 1.8.10

Changed some code in Portal, Index, Forum display, Postbits and Profiles.
Minified extra.css and global.css
Added some new Media Queries.

Forum software by © MyBB - Theme © iAndrew 2017