All themes have been updated to MyBB 1.8.19

Hello There, Guest!

Duende - Responsive MyBB 1.8 theme

iAndrew Offline
Administrator
Yes that is correct. Did you make the change that way and did it work?

iorG19 Offline
(08-12-2018, 01:41 AM)iAndrew Wrote: Yes that is correct. Did you make the change that way and did it work?

No sir, i still see the the body text as always. I don't see it bigger; i don't know why. If you want i can make an account for you in my forum and play with the code... i don't have any CSS kb.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P. S - you can make an account and then i give the necesarry credentials to modify the style... (if you want)

iAndrew Offline
Administrator
(08-12-2018, 01:49 AM)iorG19 Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 01:41 AM)iAndrew Wrote: Yes that is correct. Did you make the change that way and did it work?

No sir, i still see the the body text as always. I don't see it bigger; i don't know why. If you want i can make an account for you in my forum and play with the code... i don't have any CSS kb.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

P. S - you can make an account and then i give the necesarry credentials to modify the style... (if you want)

Can you make me an account? I can't get past the complex password, it stays red.

iorG19 Offline
i sent you a PM with username and password

iAndrew Offline
Administrator
(08-12-2018, 02:09 AM)iorG19 Wrote: i sent you a PM with username and password

I have changed the font size to 15px and it is working? Forgot about the table and tborder in Global.css.

iorG19 Offline
(08-12-2018, 02:17 AM)iAndrew Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 02:09 AM)iorG19 Wrote: i sent you a PM with username and password

I have changed the font size to 15px and it is working? Forgot about the table and tborder in Global.css.

It looks perfect. I want the same font size when viewing thread / showthread

iAndrew Offline
Administrator
(08-12-2018, 02:33 AM)iorG19 Wrote: It looks perfect. I want the same font size when viewing thread / showthread

I have set them as 15px also. You can change the posts font size in extra.css with cposts2 and the rest below it.

iorG19 Offline
(08-12-2018, 02:46 AM)iAndrew Wrote:
(08-12-2018, 02:33 AM)iorG19 Wrote: It looks perfect. I want the same font size when viewing thread / showthread

I have set them as 15px also. You can change the posts font size in extra.css with cposts2 and the rest below it.

¡Awesome! Thank you very much for your support and your infinite patience with me.

Cheers / iAndrew theme/s rocks!
I make a good buy and i recommend this site to others, see you next time.

iorG19 Offline
one more question:
¿ why the avatar of members it looks like that ?

[Image: ss4.png]

iAndrew Offline
Administrator
(08-12-2018, 01:56 PM)iorG19 Wrote: one more question:
¿ why the avatar of members it looks like that ?

[Image: ss4.png]

Open the original picture on your desktop, does it show the same or the right way up?

Edit: Ok the picture needs turning the right way up in your windows image viewer.